Are you a law enforcement professional that is looking to replace antiquated VHS, DVD or DVR interview recording technology?
If so, answer the following questions:
- Do you want high definition recordings of interviews with suspects, victims and witnesses?
- Do you want a way to protects officers from allegations of coerced confessions or mistreatment of suspects?
- Do you want the ability to have remote placement of recording server and control stations to make recording technology unobtrusive. Do you just need a camera and microphone at the interview location?
- Do you want other officers or law enforcement personnel to be able to participate remotely in an interview – live, over your network? Do you want to be able to quickly review archived recordings during a live interview?
- Do you need to cut down on physical storage space with recordings that are searchable by specific date, people, content, by using video tags and cataloging data?
- Do you need to preserve the chain of custody on all recordings, and at the same time, minimize the risk of unauthorized viewing or copying by storing files on a secure server instead of on removable media?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then we recommend that you take a look at IPVideo Corporation’s AVfusion.
AVfusion Is an easy-to-use product that allows law enforcement professionals to quickly launch recording sessions, catalog them with data, and then search and retrieve any of these recordings — all from any secure desktop running AVfusion software.
Sounds great, what do you do next?
Contact IPVideo Corporation and we will:
- Set up a live demo of the product. Through an interactive webinar, you will actually be in the driver’s seat directing and experiencing the live and playback functionality of the product. The ability to use AVfusion will allow you to ask questions/get answers as they would come up in the course of daily operations.
- From this point we will assess your physical, network and wiring needs and generate a quote on what is required to successfully install your AVfusion solution.
- Once the details are fined tuned, we pre-configure your AVfusion system and work with a system integrator to arrange for installation, so that you can start using it immediately. We sell AVfusion as a true turn-key system, including purpose built hardware along with preloaded software. This is done to ensure the customer that AVfusion operates with the highest stability, durability and reliability.
Will the AVfusion recording system plug and play come with instructions or training?
Yes, we offer training for the following levels:
With a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty on all hardware, we also offer 24/7 tech support. Technicians have the ability to “remote in” to solve problems any time of day.
Visit here for more information about AVfusion for Law Enforcement.