AVfusion is the new standard for recording and cataloging:
- training sessions,
- clinical studies and more.
If you looking for an audio/video recording solution that:
- Is easily scalable and cost-effective; add cameras and locations as needed
- Has superior HD-quality video
- Extensive tagging, search and cataloging features
- Can view both live and recorded video over the network
- Supports multiple classrooms or locations with a single server
- Stores files on a secure server instead of removable media
- Allows for MP4 files to be viewed using standard media players
Then look no further. AVfusion®, is an easy-to-install, easy-to use, network-based audio/video recording system designed to generate frame-by-frame, synchronized A/V recordings.
What makes AVfusion® so special?
Perfectly Synchronized Audio and Video:
Because network cameras record audio and video as separate data streams, it is not uncommon for the recorded audio and video to become misaligned. And, once this happens, standard recording solutions, like those used by the security industry, have no way to re synchronize them back together. AVfusion is different. During the recording process, our software calibrates the audio and video, frame-by-frame, to keep them synchronized throughout the entire length of recording.
Makes File Cataloging Easy:
Each session recorded by AVfusion is assigned a name, description and other key identifiers that make it easy for you to quickly ascertain its contents, even among hundreds or thousands of files. Fully searchable notes and bookmarks can be added to each video, either during the recording process or during subsequent playback. Finding a recording is as easy as using the “search” tool.
Flexible and Scalable System Design:
Because AVfusion is network based, you have total flexibility in how you set up your system. Increasing the number of recording locations is as easy as adding new cameras to the network. Similarly, locations for viewing and controlling the recording process can also be set up independent of the server location, as long as these control stations are connected to the network.
Sounds great, what do you do next?
Contact IPVideo Corporation and we will:
- Set up a live demo of the product.
- Through an interactive webinar, you will actually be in the driver’s seat directing and experiencing the live and playback functionality of the product. The ability to use AVfusion will allow you to ask questions/get answers as they would come up in the course of daily operations.
- From this point we will assess your physical, network and wiring needs and generate a quote on what is required to successfully install your AVfusion solution.
- Once the details are fined tuned, we pre-configure your AVfusion system and work with a system integrator to arrange for installation, so that you can start using it immediately. We sell AVfusion as a true turn-key system, including purpose built hardware along with preloaded software. This is done to ensure the customer that AVfusion operates with the highest stability, durability and reliability.
Will the AVfusion recording system plug and play come with instructions or training?
Yes, we offer training for the following levels:
With a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty on all hardware, we also offer 24/7 tech support. Technicians have the ability to “remote in” to solve problems any time of day.
Visit for more information about AVfusion Higher Ed Campus Applications.